All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
This is a space where NCCers can network and promote themselves. Postings on this forum is not sponsored or endorsed by National Community Church.

Messages posted here express the views or acts of the author of the message, not necessarily those of National Community Church. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at admin@theaterchurch.com OR flag the post.

Posts auto-expire in 2 months from last comment

SPANISH TUTOR Available

edited September 2016 in For Hire
Hello prospective students,
My name is Selene Lopez Reyes, I am a native Spanish speaker (born in Colombia). It would be my pleasure to provide private Spanish lessons for members of the NCC community at $15-20 an hour depending on how many lessons you'd want. 
A bit about me: I am a nurse and have a background in Public Health. Where I currently work allows me to practice my Spanish and has given me an opportunity to familiarize myself with health  and public policy related terminology and professional diction; I can definitely tailor lessons to your specific work needs, if that is an area you are looking to strengthen, 
My level of experience has been informal but substantial, nonetheless. I have tutored people at my workplace and could offer references upon your request.

Looking forward to meeting up with you in the DC/surrounding areas. I am definitely flexible in terms of travel and time during the weekends and after 6pm.

Please feel free to email me at selenelopezreyes@gmail.com for more information!

Dios los bendiga!

Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.