All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$1,000 ROOM FOR CF NEAR MCLEAN METRO AVAIL. JULY 1ST

Hey girls! I am looking for someone to share a 2BR/2BA condo near McLean metro. The gated community is located conveniently with a 5min drive to Tysons mall and the closest grocery store, and an 8min walk to McLean metro. Gym, pool and a quiet trial in the community.

Your sunny room is big enough to fit a queen size bed with extra room for other furniture. You will have your own walk-in closet as well as a private bathroom. Washer and dryer in unit. Rent is $1,000/mo plus utilities ~$100/mo/pp.

A little about myself - a late 20-something working professional; healthy and active; love different cultures and language learning; enjoy hiking and traveling; always up for trying new things; an extreme foodie. At home I'm very clean and low key, a morning person, like to cook and bake, love movie nights with maybe a glass of wine and some cheese.

I'm looking for a friendly roommate with similar schedule. Feel free to let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions!