All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

SOLID Realtor!

Hey everybody, if you're in the hunt to purchase, sell, or rent out a house, my friend Eric Halstrom is a trustworthy agent. He operates in Washington, DC and is fully licensed and certified. He's pretty good at baseball too ;-) 

Here's his information:

Whether you're looking to buy your first home, a property to serve as a good investment in the long-term market, a rental to generate cash flow, or selling your current home and looking for a place that has more room for the kid(s), I want to make the process as enjoyable as I can. If you're not getting something out of it, it's going to be miserable, and that's not the state of mind you want to be in when buying or selling your home. 

Buying or selling real estate is supposed to be rewarding (and perhaps a bit time consuming, too), but it should also be SATISFYING. I want to alleviate some of the time you would otherwise consume, and I want to replace it with an increased amount of knowledge and information that will bolster your attitude toward buying or selling a home in one of the most compelling markets in the country: Washington, DC.   

A person or a family's home is likely the single most important asset they have. It's where they spend the majority of their time, it's where they raise their family, it's where they live. Selling or buying a home should be the result of an informed decision.   

I want to help you make that decision. 

Eric Halstrom
REALTOR ®
RE/MAX Allegiance
220 7th Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003

House Hunting! -- 
www.homesnap.com/eric-halstrom

Your referrals & reviews are greatly appreciated. 
It's how I stay in business. 

httpswwwzillowcomprofileerichalstrom   

Pastor Mike, NCC Campus Pastor