All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$1075 Georgetown rowhouse - June 1 for roommate in group house (CM preferred)

Here’s a pretty rare opportunity!

We’re seeking a 4th roommate in a large 5BR rowhouse in the middle of Georgetown. At $1075 (+$100 or so for utilities), this is far below market rate for a gorgeous place. The room is 12×14 with high ceilings and built-in bookshelves. Bathroom is shared with one other (me). Full kitchen/washer etc, remarkably easy parking with a zone permit, but also 3 blocks north of M street. 10-15 minute walk to Foggy bottom metro.

We have a great house chemistry and community but also independent (and vibrant) lives. We prefer a male to keep a 2-guy, 2-girl balance, but we’re open to a female if it’s the right fit. We never have a problem finding replacement roommates given how awesome the place is, but we’re not looking for people with only a short term in mind.

About the three of us remaining – we’re all late-20’s/early 30’s professionals…teacher, fundraiser, lawyer, all outgoing, clean, and with a sense of humor. I go to Grace DC, and the two women go to Redeemer and and McLean Bible, respectively.

We will have an open house on the evenings of Tues April 18 and Sun April 23. Email me at gwylaw@gmail.com to set up a visit, to see pics of the house, or if you have questions!
This discussion has been closed.