All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Professional Recent Graduate CF - Looking for Safe Housing in DC

edited April 2017 in Housing
I'm relocating to D.C. for my first job in my career field! I'm supposed to start my job in mid-May. I'm in Missouri currently and actively looking for CFs who have a private room available. My budget is no more than $800 (including utilities).

Sorry, I'm just starting out, so I know my budget is going to limit my options... please email me or comment with suggestions or availabilities. I have my own car, so a parking spot is essential. I will be working near the Navy Yard DC area, so available rooms near there are an added perk.

I'm focused on my career but also love D.C., so hanging out on the weekends every now and then might be fun! I love the Smithsonian museums and watching Netflix and reading. I believe in strong morals and I am not into hookups, drugs, criminal activity, excessive drinking, gambling, or discrimination.

Text or email only smile 

901-651-1508