All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CFs for group house near Lincoln Park, 10 min from Eastern Market Metro

I have an opportunity to rent a beautiful, bright, well-cared for home just a block from Lincoln Park and a 10 min walk from Eastern Market Metro station. Looking for housemates starting May 1. 

The house has 3 bedrooms (2 spacious bedrooms with double closets and overhead storage, 1 smaller bedroom with a standard closet). The rent is $3200 plus utilities which equates to the smaller bedroom paying $600 and the two large bedrooms paying $1300 each. Utilities and other agreed upon shared expenses would be divided based on square footage. I would take one of the large bedrooms and am looking for 2 or 3 women to share the other 2 bedrooms.

The rest of the house:
  • Bright living room with a fireplace and built in bookshelves
  • Sizable dining room with access to back porch
  • Compact, well-designed kitchen with good storage, high efficiency washer and dryer, dishwasher, garbage disposal, gas stove, and microwave
  • Half bath on first floor, full 4 pc bath upstairs with bedrooms
  • Original oak floors throughout
  • Tree covered patio and small back porch
  • Storm windows, ceiling fans, and central heat and air
  • Smoke free and pet free living
Please post here or email me at dana.jean.peterson@gmail.com if you are interested.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.