All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

May 1 - Clarendon arlington bedroom for CF - $855

Hi everyone! A large bedroom in our gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom Clarendon townhouse is opening up for May 1st lease since one of our roommates is getting married! If you're looking for a great house in an awesome location with unbeatable rent, this is it.

The house: We are in the heart of Clarendon (10 minute walk to the Clarendon metro and Trader Joe's), and right next to a ton of grocery stores. Our landlord takes meticulous care of the home, so it is truly a beautiful place to live. Hardwood floors, great back patio, lots of living space across three floors (both a massive living room and a dining room), large basement for storage/laundry, dishwasher, and (if I do say so myself) great roomies! There is ample street parking and a driveway spot in the back of the house that we share. 

Your room is awesome - it's unfurnished, 17x12, with a walk-in closet with Elfa shelving. The bathroom for this room is in the hallway and shared with two other people - we keep it meticulously clean and are looking for someone who does the same! Rent is $855 with a $825 security deposit and a one time cleaning fee of $50. We split utilities, which include internet, electric, and a quarterly water/trash/sewage bill. We have only very basic cable since most of us get by with Netflix. 

Your roommates: We are 3 Christian women, late 20s/early 30s who are active in our church communities and committed to living lives that glorify the Lord. We like country music, laughter, making occasional meals together, playing tennis (poorly), and doing outdoorsy things. We're all young professionals and really clean; we like to keep our space tidy so we can have people over at a moment's notice. 

You: Our ideal roomie is a 20's to early 30s professional who is committed to her faith in Jesus Christ, friendly, and respectful (lets us know when family will be visiting, really neat in common areas, clean, considerate, pays bills on time, etc). If you’re friendly and outgoing, and particularly if you’re pursuing your relationship with God, I’m sure we’ll all get along great! 

If you're interested, please email me at anniem0989@gmail.com and share a little about yourself and when you'd be free to meet! -Annie 

Ps. We have some basic photos of the shared spaces here so you can get an idea of the house. Some are a little outdated in terms of furniture :) 

This discussion has been closed.