All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for Part-Time Voice and/or Piano teachers and Guitar Teachers.

Hello musicians! I run an in-home lesson studio in Arlington and I am currently looking to add piano and voice teachers and a guitar and/or drums teacher to the roster. Work when you want with competitive pay! 

Check out my website! We work with lots of great families and mostly young beginners so experience working with little ones is a MUST. Here's my official posting on my website, but feel free to message me for more information or to submit your materials. I've got students on a wait-list and constantly signing up so you could start right away.

~~~

We have a passion for sharing the love of music and are looking for applicants who share this passion to join our teacher roster. We are the fastest growing studio in Northern Virginia area, so if you are an experienced teacher and educated musician proficient in one or more instruments, we encourage you to apply!

Currently, we are in need of piano, voice, and/or guitar instructors but welcome other instrumentalists. Blue Feather Music offers competitive pay (commensurates with experience) and flexible hours that work for you. All applicants are subject to a background check. Please fill out the form below, and we will contact you for a resume and headshot if we plan move forward with the interview process.

Thank you for considering Blue Feather Music as part of your teaching experience!

Additional Requirements

• Must be able to make a commitment for a minimum of one year
  • Must have a reliable car and willing to travel
  • Must have experience working with children
  • Must be dedicated to teaching and nurturing young musicians. We want our teachers to be experienced in their craft, but even more dedicated to teaching. Being a performer and being a dedicated educator are two very different things. We are looking for the later.