All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Room or Basement Available in Hillcrest (close to Cap Hill), $675 includ. utilities, free parking

edited March 2017 in Housing
I own a fully renovated 3 bedroom 1 bath rowhouse in Hillcrest, near the DC Cream Center, 1 mile from Capitol Hill and 1.5 miles to Potomac Avenue Metro stop.  I have a furnished guest bedroom if you are staying in DC short term, perfect for interns during the summer.  Or, if you wish, my basement is also renovated, enough space for a living room area and bedroom space if you have your own furniture. Short term or long term stays are fine with me - I can be flexible with your circumstances.

More about the space: newly renovated rowhouse, with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.  I have a front porch (you can watch the sunset every night on the porch after a long day at work), and have access to a fenced backyard if you have a dog.  It is across from a wooded area, what DC calls a "rain garden" so it is quiet and peaceful.  There is no zoned parking, which means you can park for free, and there is always plenty of parking.

Getting around:  it's easier if you have a car, but if you do not, the V4 bus is only a block walk from my house, and it is only a 5-10 minute busride to Potomac Avenue metro.  It is just a few minutes drive also to 295/395 and BW Parkway.

I'm not charging very much because I know that housing is expensive in DC and I'm not looking to price gouge anyone, especially young professionals or interns who are just getting on their feet. Save your money for brunch! 

About me: I am a professional in my 30s and work a day job downtown. I have lived in DC for 10 years and have lived in many different parts of the city, and can definitely help someone new navigate this place!  I love all things outdoors, including animals, sports, adventure, and of course, brunch.  I have gone to NCC since 2010.

If you are interested, email me at angievanberkel@gmail.com and I will send you pics.  

Comments

This discussion has been closed.