All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room available in Navy Yard (Now through June)

Hey! We have a beautiful home in Navy Yard, DC. It's walking distance from both the Navy Yard and Capitol South Metro as well as multiple grocery stores. It's right on the Hill in a beautiful, central location. And we have a large, shared room open for rent! It's $830 a month and you can move in immediately. We're looking for a 3-month sublet through June so the space is fully furnished. This is perfect for anyone here for a short-term job, internship, or in a housing transition. There are 4 other girls in the house, two of whom work for a human rights NGO called International Justice Mission (IJM), one is a nanny, and the other is a director of Food and Beverage at the Marriot. We're all Christians in our twenties and enjoy hosting just as much as we love a chill night in. While we're all extroverted it's a pretty chill living environment and we like to live in a clean house, especially the common areas. So let us know if you are interested and we'd love to show you the place!!

Comments

• Hey hey Kendall. My name is Ivana. I was wondering if the room was still available. If so I would love to hear more about it and see if I would be a good fit for you guys! Feel free to email me at icreisstoff@liberty.edu
  • Hi, my name is Rachel, I am a recent graduate in my first professional year of work and I actually work right near the capitol so I'm interested in hearing more!
    rdavidson127@gmail.com
  • Hi Kendall! My name is Bailey and I am a first year grad student interning in DC for the summer. I am in need of housing for a couple months and if the room is still available I would love to learn more! My email address is baileybrents@gmail.com. 
This discussion has been closed.