All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Room Available in a Capitol Hill Row House - $850/month

edited March 2017 in Housing
Roommates: 2 females, looking for a female roommate; in their mid-20’s, each active members of their respective church communities. 

Location: Just 0.5 miles east of Union Station and about 0.8 miles north of Eastern Market. 

Property: 3 bedroom, 1 bath. Nice front patio area perfect for sitting outside and reading a book on a summer evening. Back patio downstairs and upstairs. Backyard and alleyway access to a covered garage. 

Parking: There is a covered one car garage that all the roommates share. Neither of the remaining roommates has a vehicle, though one borrows a car at times. Exclusive access to the garage can be available by discussing with remaining roommates. Street parking is available for Zone 6 permit holders at all times. No street sweeping in immediate area.

Room: The available room is not the largest but is a cosy space. Includes built in shelving and a few drawers surrounding the window on the back wall. Has a large closet set aside for the room just outside the door. 

Additional Shared Space: The basement and attic are very large areas that are perfect for storage of any items (like skis or snowboards!) that you don’t have to sleep nearby each night.

Why I’m moving: I will be relocating to Annapolis, MD, otherwise I’d still be living in this home. I have lived here for the past 2 1/2 years and have loved every moment from the easy access to Eastern Market on sunny Saturday mornings, to coming and going with ease from Union Station and DCA (only $12 Uber ride), to runs and walks down the National Mall with the U.S. Captiol Building only 0.5 miles away.

Email for photos. abbylcarr at gmail . com

Comments