All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

(M) Roommate needed in Ballston $700

Looking for a male roommate in Arlington, Va (Ballston).   12 min walk to the metro (I walk it every single day- easy).  $700 with all utilities. Will ask to split the internet if you want it ($15). 
Available April 1, 2017.  1 year lease preferred. 

Comments

• Hi! I am looking for a place near Ballston! Oly thing is I can't commit to 1 year, but if I had to leave earlier I would help find another good roomate! I am Spanish 25yr old Christian, clean and responsible. I have worked in China and India and I currently work very close to Ballston metro. Let me know ! I can be reached at 2028236662. Kind regards.
  • Hey my name is Akeem Earle and Im looking to relocate to DC for my new job within the next three weeks. Would love to see some pictures of the spot. You can contact me at a.earle2012@gmail.com
  • mhagz99, Please contact me if you are looking to move in May or June. I prefer a 1 year lease within walking distance of the bike trails and Orange/Silver line as well. We could easily meet on my way home from work. All best! Contact me at mcmil2sd@dukes.jmu.edu            -Stan 
This discussion has been closed.