All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for Van Ness apartment (mid-May)

edited March 2017 in Housing
I'm searching for a new roommate! Looking for someone who is clean, respectful and fun. My current roommate is moving back to San Diego to start grad school. 
Available Room (mid-May): 1-bedroom available in a 3-bedroom apartment. The available bedroom fits a queen-size bed, dresser, and desk (with plenty of room to spare). The room has 1 large walk-in closet and a smaller closet. The monthly rent is $950 including all utilities except for the internet, which is $12.98 per person. We have a large living room and kitchen with plenty of storage space. The apartment building has a concierge desk, 24/7 gym, library, social room, business center, outdoor pool and barbecue area. 

Neighborhood: Apartment building (3003 Van Ness) is a 5-minute walk to the Van Ness metro station. It is across the street from a CVS, ZIPS dry cleaners, Gold's Gym, Giant, Starbucks, and several restaurants including Italian Pizza Kitchen, Laliguras, Tesoro, Acacia Bistro and Pho 14. There is a farmer’s market outside the UDC law school on Saturdays.

Lease Terms:
Month-to-month lease, however, looking for someone who will stay for more than one year. Background check and credit check is required. Application fee: $75.00 Lease alteration fee: $200. If you're interested in viewing the apartment, please let me know.

Comments

• Hi.  My name is Lauren.  I am definitely interested in the space and Would love to set up a time to see it.  I was wondering, are pets are allowed?  If you could write me back at Lauren.douglas90@gmail.com that would be great.  Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.
  • Hi! 

My name is Jamie and I am looking for a place around that time frame & would love to see the apartment. My email is jamie.mera89@gmail.com,

Thanks!
  • Hi my name is Mckayla and I am extremely interested in your posting. I recently just came back from Guatemala after working with IJM and am now looking for a place to live in DC. I work in Northern Virginia as a case manager for gang-involved youth but love the city and want to stay in DC if at all possible. I was wondering if a. the room is still available and b. if you could send me pictures? I am extremely interested in the listing and would love to also set up a time to see it! Thanks so much!