All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Available Now: CF to share 2br/1ba spacious condo in Arlington, VA

This is a remodeled condo unit from 2014 that has a beautiful kitchen and bathroom, as well as wide closet space. It is located on Columbia Pike, a little over a mile from both Pentagon and Pentagon City Metro Station (30 min walk). There are also plenty of bus routes along Columbia Pike that will take you to any metro station (Ballston, VA-Square, Clarendon, Courthouse, Rosslyn, Pentagon, Pentagon City, you name it) and is a 10 minute walk from the Penrose Shopping Center. The express bus stop to DC is also 5 minutes away (16X and 16Y), which offers a much cheaper fare than using metro.

The building comes with free parking (car must be registered in VA), a community laundry room and an outdoor pool opened during the summer months.

About me: I am a 30 y/o female and work for the World Bank. I am clean, friendly and social, though I like to hibernate from time to time. I keep a busy schedule with church-related commitments and hold a Wednesday bible study for women at the home.

If interested and would like to see pictures/schedule a visit, please contact me at cindy_ibanez@yahoo.com. The room is unfurnished and available now. Rent is $875 and all utilities are included, except for cable/internet. I will require a deposit but I am flexible with the lease terms (i.e. willing to do a month-to-month lease with a 45 day notice).

Blessings,

Cinthya

Ps. unfortunately, no pets are allowed in the building.