All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for ~ 1-3 Mature CF RNs to live in christian community and travel together

Hello and thanks for reading this! 
I am a Christian female in my early 30's and have lived in the Arlington area on and off for 8 years.

I recently started my first travel nursing position nearby in Lynchburg, VA which will end March 31st. I plan to do more travel nursing - location tbd. Would love to find someone/a couple of Christian females to join me! 

As a travel nurse I have some concerns about time away from a local church, christian accountability and christian friendships... Would love a mature woman/women who love Christ, are open to a change, and desire Christian community to come explore with me! 

Some basic things about me: 
I am a friendly introvert. I love books, reading, coffee, art, long walks, trying new foods, cooking, seeing new things, and time with friends and family. 

Respond if you are interested and we can go from there..  :)