All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF for room in Courthouse Townhouse May-August Sublet

Hello!

This summer sublet is perfect for someone interning or going to school in the DC, Arlington or Alexandria area. If you are looking for a more permanent move, you can also sign the year lease starting August 15.

The room is located in a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath townhouse in Courthouse, Arlington. The Courthouse metro is 0.4 miles or about an 7-minute walk away! I am looking for a female roommate to take over my lease until August 15. Move-in date is flexible but sometime in May is preferred. Rent is $1150 per month. There is plenty of street parking if you have a car! Unfortunately, no pets are allowed. This neighborhood is full of fun restaurants, coffee shops, movie theatres and trails for running/biking. The Rosslyn/Clarendon/Virginia Square neighborhoods are within a 15-20 walk or short metro trip. Georgetown is also less than 2 miles away - great for shopping and eating along the Waterfront.

Please reach out if you are interested in this wonderful summer sublet! I'd be happy to send pictures upon request.

Comments