All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

1 bedroom in great Alexandria location for Christian female

Hi, all! Looking for a Christian female to take the other bedroom in my apartment. My apartment is in the southeast part of Old Town Alexandria, about a 20-minute walk from King Street Station. There's a laundry room down the hall and the complex has a small gym, among other amenities. I'm walking distance to all of Alexandria's wonderful shopping, dining, and historic attractions.

The room is about 12x8 with a large closet, and is currently furnished with a queen-sized air mattress and small bookcase. The apartment is spacious, with a very well-equipped kitchen (I cook and bake a lot.) I'm hoping to let it go for $750, including utilities, but there's a little room for negotiation. I can supply pictures, or you're welcome to come take a look.

I work in the neighborhood and am quiet, clean, and laid-back, a single professional female in my 30s. Please let me know if I can supply any additional information - feel free to email me at MRitter1776@gmail.com. Thanks!

Comments