All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking Christian Female to take over lease in a cute 2 BR/2 Bath apartment in Arlington

Hi there! I have a cute 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Apartment in Arlington (specifically Columbia Pike) and is easily accessible to the metro. There are a few different Metro buses that can take you to either the Pentagon metro or to Pentagon City metro. My apartment is located in a very walkable area. There are many really cute restaurants within a 2 minute walk, a Giant grocery store within a 5 minute walk, and a really cute (and cheap!!) independent movie theater called Arlington Cinema 'N' Drafthouse directly across the street. It is truly located in the best area because there is so much to do in the area.

Now as for the apartment, I am offering my room with an attached bathroom. My bathroom feeds directly in the kitchen, which has a dishwasher, oven/stove, a large fridge, and the microwave. Additionally, the kitchen houses the washer/dryer so it is quite easy to do laundry! My bedroom also looks out onto the balcony, from which you can see the skyline of DC. Additionally my apartment offers a 24 Hour gym on the "M" level and an outdoor pool in the summer time.

My apartment costs around 1200 a month per person which includes parking and varies about $30 month to month depending on utilities which are included in the rent payment as they are divided among the tenants of the apartment complex and are divided out based upon the number of rooms &the square footage in the apartment- it can vary about 50 dollars month to month.

There is a $100 fee to have the apartment complex approve you to move in, which I will pay. If you would like to move in either email me at elizabethepurcell@gmail.com or call me at 571-447-0546. I can send you pictures of the apartment if desired or show you the apartment as the pictures don't do it justice

My roomate is a 26 year old Christian female who works for the government, is very clean & nice. 

The lease ends July 4th but the lease can be extended if desired. 

Further information about my apartment complex can be found at the following website: https://www.avaloncommunities.com/virginia/arlington-apartments/avalon-columbia-pike

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.