All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
This is a space where NCCers can network and promote themselves. Postings on this forum is not sponsored or endorsed by National Community Church.

Messages posted here express the views or acts of the author of the message, not necessarily those of National Community Church. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at admin@theaterchurch.com OR flag the post.

Posts auto-expire in 2 months from last comment

Experienced Babysitter

Hello! I am new to the area and am hoping to connect with some families at NCC who need child care on weeknights and weekends. I have a wide variety of experience working with children. I have been babysitting since I was 13. During college, I spent my winter Saturdays coaching ski racing for 12-13-year-olds. After college, I lived and worked in a home for abandoned girls in Colombia where I was directly responsible for the care of 11 girls between the ages of 8 and 15. Upon returning to the U. S., I worked in a school as an English Language Development Coordinator and an Aide in a Special Education classroom. As a young professional in DC, I am hoping to continue working with kids on a part-time basis through part-time child care in the Capitol Hill area. If you are in need of child care or have any questions for me, please feel free to contact me at jenniferbzavala12@gmail.com. 

This discussion has been closed.