All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF and Wonder-Dog seek Wonder-Housemates in Capitol Hill area

edited December 2016 in Housing
Hello everyone! 

I am a late 20s CF professional seeking a house share around Capitol Hill/Kingsman Park/NoMa (really anywhere in that area of DC). I just completed my Masters in London and will be [thankfully] starting a FT job with a Christian humanitarian/advocacy organization on January 23. I am *thrilled* to be rooting myself in DC and look forward to meeting awesome people like you!  

I will be bringing from Atlanta with me a 3 your old Mongolian pup (45lbs) that jumped in my luggage while I served in the Peace Corps a few years back. His name is Caspian. My former housemates have all written recommendation letters for him which speak to his overall manners and superb character. Caspian is a *very* well trained dog; he even plays piano on command. 

As a roommate, I am tidy in the common areas and respectful on noise. I know most people say that, but I really am. I'm not big into rambunctious parties every weekend, but do enjoy getting out. I place value on authentic relationships with friends. I am looking for housemates who are interested in talking, laughing, cooking an occasional dinner together, grabbing an occasional drink on the town, etc. Basically building memories, living life and having a good time. 

Along with my things, I will be coming with a new vacuum cleaner! My excitement about this could be a signal that I am getting old, but I am going with it...this new vacuum rivals the news of my new job.  

My budget caps me at $1300 a month. Open to live with females and males. 

Let me know if you know of anything! 

Thank you,
Leslie and Caspian

Comments

This discussion has been closed.