All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking Female Roommate- Columbia Heights Row House- $800 & furnished available

Hello! We have a large shared room open in a Columbia Heights ladies group house, starting May 1st (with potential flexibility). Although the room is shared, there is a floor to ceiling barricade which splits the room in two so it does not really feel like a shared room. Our historic DC row house is located a block from the metro (yellow/green lines) with several handy buses at the corner. Street parking is available with a permit.

Monthly rent is $800 + utilities (~$50) . The bathroom down the hall is shared with two people. Kitchen, living room, and dining room are furnished already and if needed, all of the furniture in the bedroom is also available. Washer/dryer in kitchen and there’s a great deck in the back.

Your housemates would be four young professionals (mid-20s to mid-30s) who enjoy each other, hospitality, laughter, and tidiness. The space is also great for hosting community groups :)

I'm moving out because I'm getting married but I truly have loved living here!

If this sounds like home to you, reach out!

Jamie.mera89@gmail.com Thanks!