All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM- Room available NE $850 near Capitol Heights metro

3 bedroom/2.5 bath House with 2 Christian males seeking a third roommate. The room is currently fully furnished but can be cleaned out if necessary. I own the house and live in it. About a half mile from Capitol Heights metro and free street parking, with plenty of room on the street. Fully renovated on 1st and 2nd floor. Seeking another Christian or someone at least willing to live a drug free lifestyle. Message me with any questions and if you would like to come look at the room. I'm flexible on lease terms. Thanks and happy hunting.

Comments

• Eric,
    I am looking for a place from May 6-May 31. I have an internship on the hill for that period, and I'd really like to find a place close by, and I'd like to get settled in by May 4th. I'm a college junior, and I'm out of state, so there's no previewing the room! I won't need a parking space, and I'm drug-free, unless you count Netflix. If you're open to a one-month term for a housemate, please let me know. 
    Thanks so much.
    Adam (please use amcneal1@stu.jsu.edu)
  • Hi Eric,

I am very interested in your posting. I am a 29 year-old, Christian male and I am looking for a one-year lease. My current lease expires at the end of June and I would be looking to move in by July 1st. Are you anticipating availability at that time? Please let me know.

All the best,

Zach (zacharyjpyne@gmail.com)