All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for Housing and Roommates in DC

edited March 2019 in Housing

Hello, my name is Chantalle and I am looking for housing in the DC area! My main neighborhoods of interest are Adams Morgan, Dupont Circle, West End, and Capital Hill. I would like to keep the price for a room between $500-$1000 with a possible stretch to $1200. My move-in date can be now or as late as May. I'm a twenty-something and, like many people in the area, work for the government. I enjoy my job so I’m excited about the change. With the move, I’d like to find some roommates with fellow believers because I love community. I enjoy activities like biking (can’t wait to hit the river trails), yoga, and rock climbing. I, also, play the violin and hope to join a local symphony when I move. If you think I’d be a good fit for your home, let me know! My best email is cmmecham@gmail.com.

Comments

• Hey Chantalle - have you found anyone yet? I'll be starting graduate studies at Johns Hopkins this summer and am hoping to move back to DC around May-July (flexible on this).
    I'm in my late 20's, work FT remote and doing consulting gigs until starting school. Most days I work at home from 8am-5pm. Beginning in September I'll be in school full time and not home often other than to study and sleep, though I know I'd love to live with women who will be open to taking breaks with me now and then to bike ride, eat a good meal, watch Netflix, build community, etc. 

I'm hoping to stay around the Dupont Circle or Logan's Circle area, or am open to places in Shaw, Adam's Morgan, Chinatown, Cap Hill or somewhere along the red line in a walkable neighborhood. 

Shoot me a message if you want to chat :) torihill117@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.