All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Available for CF in Court House/Rosslyn $950 incl. Utilities

Hi! 

I am moving back to NW DC for bar prep, so I am seeking a replacement for my wonderful 2 bed/1 ba apartment of almost 3 years! 

I live with an awesome Christian 26yo. She is currently in a master's program at Georgetown.

Apartment is equidistant to both Court House and Rosslyn Metro Stations, and there is a bus stop right by the apartment that'll take you straight to Georgetown Uni. The walk to either metro is 10-15 mins depending on your hustle. It is also a 7 min drive to GWU (when there's no traffic), and about a 10 min drive to the Lincoln (w/ no traffic). 

The rent includes utilities and a parking spot (parking requires a $100 parking sticker that will be reimbursed upon return of the sticker). There is a $150 lease change and credit check fee with the apartment company, and a security deposit of one month's rent.

I am planning to give one month's notice sometime around mid/end of March/early April, so the apartment would be available around mid/end of April/early May. However, we can def think about working something else out and having someone in the large living room for a bit. 

If you are interested, please email me at lbethel@law.gwu.edu.

:)
This discussion has been closed.