All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Two Rooms Available for CFs in NE DC Row House, July 1st Move In

edited March 2019 in Housing

Two rooms available for CFs starting July 1st in spacious Capitol Hill row home in NE DC near RFK Stadium and off the H street corridor.  The house is in a beautiful and safe neighborhood, within walking distance to the Stadium Armory Metro, no more than a block away from the convenient D6 bus line, and near several grocery stores.  On street parking for cars is available.

The main level of the house contains two living room spaces, a full kitchen, and full bath.  The upstairs contains three bedrooms and another full bathroom.  The home comes equipped with internet, TV, dishwasher, washer/dryer, and a security system as well.

The first bedroom available is the master suite, which will easily fit a king or queen size bed, dresser(s), bookshelf(s), and even a couch for a seating area.  Rent for this room will be $1400 per month plus utilities

The second bedroom available is the smallest of the three bedrooms, and will fit a twin (recommended) or full bed and dresser.  Rent for this room will be $750 per month plus utilities

You must be ok living with a cat.  I have a very sweet and chill 5-year-old kitty named Pebbles.  There is also a current tenant who rents the basement apartment.  The basement apartment is separate and private to this tenant, but the washer/dryer is shared with all tenants living in the townhouse.

A little about me:  I go to NCC at the Barracks Row campus and work downtown.  I like to cook and bake, go to movies and concerts, listen to podcasts, watch a good tv show for a night in, and spend time with my family.

If you are interested or would like to see pictures, please e-mail lauren.douglas90@gmail.com or call/text (703) 624-6230