All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF - Room Available in Christian Home in Fairfax City / Furnished ($600) or Unfurnished ($550)

edited March 2019 in Housing

Greetings,

I am a Christian, professional working woman with a quiet, sweet 18 year old daughter and non-shedding dog.  We have a room to rent in our peaceful home in Fairfax City - either a furnished room ($600) or unfurnished room ($550) is available, including utilities.  You have welcome access to our whole home (kitchen, family, living, basement rooms, etc.).  We go to Fairfax Community Church and are looking for another Christian Female to share our home.   We live on Route 50/29, near Fairfax High School.  Vienna Metro Station is approximately 8 minute drive or 15 minute bike ride away.   To ensure the best fit for both you and us, we are looking for the following:

1. Relatively Clean (you clean up after yourself)
  2. Dependable and responsible
  3. No illegal drugs, smoking, or heavy alcohol use
  4. Courteous and joyful disposition
     If you are interested, I'm happy to forward pictures of rooms available and of the home.  

Look forward to hearing from you.  God bless you on your journey.

Comments

• Hello - I'm very interested in your listing and would like to chat. Please let me know how best to connect with you. My email addr is nelson.darci78@gmail.com. I currently live in the home of a FCC member who is putting their home on the market. I look forward to talking soon.
    Thanks very much,
    Darci