All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Affordable and spacious Ballston-area female house: 1 or 2 rooms available for April 1

edited March 2019 in Housing

Hello, 

I’m Jessica. Looking for one or two female housemates (for a three person house) to join a low-key home with individual leases starting April 1st: awesome opportunity to live somewhere super cheap with storage space (and with the opportunity to bring a friend if you’d like to stay together). The third roommate is a Christian twenty-something female grad student/teacher. It’s a cute little home at an amazing price with ample parking and storage: pretty unheard of for the area, but I am going to move into DC. Capital Bikeshare (.3 miles) and reliable bus stops (800 ft) are right around the corner to get to North Arlington or DC. 

Details: 

• Rent including all utilities (except cable/internet): $825 for master bedroom with three windows and huge closet, $800 for smaller bedroom (individual lease)
  • Internet and cable around $35 per month per person
  • In-house washer and dryer included
  • Shared bathroom
  • Ample storage space
  • Furnished living area but there is room for additions or storage in the enclosed large back laundry room if you have things you’d like to bring (could fit couch, end tables and other items plus plenty of space for boxes/suitcases/etc.)
  • Safe and lovely family-friendly neighborhood 
  • Approximately 1 mile from Ballston Metro + 800 feet to nearest bus stop - easy access to DC!
  • Accessible and free street parking

Please let me know if you are interested at jessaloha09@gmail.com. I would love to share photos, answer questions or provide a tour.