All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Furn Rm Priv.Bath in Crystal City / Pentagon City Area in Beautiful Townhouse. Clean. Quiet. Private

AVAILABLE: ASAP/MARCH/APRIL

LOCATION:  Crystal City Area / Pentagon City Area / Close to Route 1/Jefferson Davis Highway and 395 (Exit 7 - Glebe Road)

SETUP:

Prime area with Metro Bus access to Crystal City or Pentagon City Metro in 13 minutes. Owner (myself) lives downstairs and shares house. Renter lives upstairs has a lot of privacy. Room is newly renovated, super clean, foam bed, a master room. Month to Month flexibility as needed. Prefer someone with serious Christian faith or not bringing girls overnight but happy to talk about values and needs and based on how long you are seeking a place to stay. Thanks. Free parking on premises. A friend is moving out and no one I know happens to be looking now but the room goes very quick but as of now I have an opening! Happy to chat! - Mark

Talking to People now.

PHOTOS & MORE DETAILS HERE: 

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/roo/d/alexandria-room-priv-bath-mo2mo/6824240387.html