All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for Housing from $500-800

Hello! I am on the lookout for a place to move into in July. I'm interested in the Mount Pleasent area or somewhere close by. I am very open to having roommates. I currently live in Lynchburg VA. I work full-time as an Administrative Assistant while teaching online and pursuing my MAT! I am very easy-going and very clean! :) Please message me if you are interested or know of someone who might have something to offer! Thank you in advance!

Answers

• Hey girl!! have you found a roommate yet? I'm moving to dc around July as well from North Carolina as a new nurse! I'm laid back as well, and also appreciate keeping shared spaces clean especially places like the kitchen and bathroom :) I love hanging out, cooking, game nights or watching shows, being outdoors, a good coffee shop, a lot of things honestly!! I am looking for a community of believers to do life with and keep me accountable! Just let me know and praying for both us as we move up!!
  • Wow! It sounds like we would get along great! :)  I am also from North Carolina originally! What area are you looking to move too? I am looking into the Mount Pleasant area or 20-30 minutes outside. 
  • Mount Pleasant is a neighborhood in D.C. right? I'll be working in Georgetown and going to church on capitol hill so I'm open to really anywhere in Arlington or also in D.C.!! Mount Pleasant looks like a good area! Wait that's awesome what part of NC are you from? Definitely would love to talk more!! My email is hdubss125@gmail.com!