All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM 2-rooms available in house in Alexandria - 8min walk to metro

Just moved into a 3-bedroom 2-bath house with my dog. Looking for some good guys to move into the upstairs rooms. Work in tech, normal hours, mellow, extra clean, will respect your space/area... but always have an open door to hang out. I'm in the basement and two rooms are on the top floor with another full bath. The master, which has its own private suite/reading room/living room (whatever you want to do with it) is $1150. Large walk-in closet. The second bedroom is a basic bedroom for $950. Smaller walk-in (kinda) closet. You could fit a king size bed in the second room, but probably won't have much open space or for large furniture pieces... just giving perspective. There are two rooms on each side of the kitchen... haven't decided what to do with them, so feel free to chime in if you have sofas/tables/etc. I didn't want to buy a bunch of stuff if people already had furniture they wanted to keep.

The pictures (link below) were from last Fall season, from the last owners. So none of that stuff is mine or is still there, including the alcohol. Feel free to bring your wine or beer... just don't expect any crazy parties. I will probably have friends over from time to time, so feel free to invite your own. There is a firepit, as well as a BBQ pit in the back, along with plenty of space to entertain. I'll give everyone a heads up and make sure it's fine, first... so hopefully, you will too.

Pictures: https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/Q1WZ7Ll7SY6DB96XSutBow.ZIBa1Q7OliU9gEIUfMeXt7

Utilities will be split up 3-ways. If you're in the military or anything and want to work something out, I'm completely open to that. If you have a pet, I'm open to that as well. My dog is very well trained and socialized with all animals.

Most Sundays and random weekdays are pretty filled up with serving at church. Feel free to text me at Six*Eight*Two_990_3186 or email me at Steven.Renteria1@gmail.com