All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF searching for female roommate in Navy Yard

edited February 2019 in Housing
Christian female looking for a female roommate in a large unfurnished den bedroom in a Navy Yard building. Rent is $1250 and utilities+internet run about $80. Lease through May 11 and I'm looking to renew.

Room is 12x13 ft. and can fit a full sized bed, loveseat, armchair, dresser, bookshelf, and two nightstands. It does has a full closet and private bathroom. Apartment has washer/dryer in unit, a large kitchen and large living area. You’ll also have a coat closet and large linen closet. Parking is available for an additional cost. 

Building is secure and has a rooftop pool, gym, concierge, lounge, patio with grills, and a theater room. It’s blocks from Navy Yard metro and the ballpark, around the corner from the new Whole Foods and a short walk to Harris Teeter and the waterfront. Close to the Capitol and a 15-20 minute walk to eastern market. 

I am a woman in my late 20s. I work full time at a nonprofit and am a part time graduate student. I like to keep things clean, and am pretty chill and quiet at home. I like to read, watch Netflix, explore DC, and spend as much time outdoors as humanly possible. I don’t smoke or do drugs, and occasionally have a glass of wine at home. No cats. Other pets allowed with additional pet fee.

Email kellyburton91@gmail.com if interested! Additional information and pictures at link below. 

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/roo/d/washington-large-den-bedroom-and/6820878418.html