All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$1050 ROOM FOR RENT, AVAILABLE EARLY MARCH (FEMALE)

Hi all, 

My room will be opening up on March 11th in my townhouse - so my roommates are looking for another female roommate to fill my spot! Our house is wonderful and extremely convenient to the Hill. We are literally a 1 minute walk from the Stadium Armory Metro stop (seriously, I have timed it).

Details: 

- Hill East Townhouse (Located near 18th & Mass) 

- 2 Bedrooms upstairs/1 "apartment downstairs" in the basement

- Shared Bathroom (My roommate is clean, so no worries there)

- All Utilities included except $20 for security system (which is awesome and includes and app for your phone and a camera out front)

- Laundry Room is located downstairs in the basement (There is an outside door to access it) 

- The lease is up in July with option to renew. 

Little about the Room: (I have attached pictures)

- Large Room w/ a side room attached (the side room I believe was built on later & it a great place for a dresser, a chair, etc) 

- 2 ceiling fans

- Large closet w/ mirrors 

- Tons of windows and natural light 

Little about my roommates: 

- Both mid 30's (Christian Females) 

- They are both wonderful, spend time at home and like to have the house be a relaxing place to come home and unwind. 

Business side: 

- The new gal will have to email an application to Yarmouth 

- $20 Application Fee

- Yarmouth will need a copy of your 2 most recent pay stubs or offer letter 

If you are needing a place at the beginning of March, I might be able to work something out. I am moving to CA on probably March 11th/12th, so this is all VERY fluid! 

Jordan Lane

Jordanlane26@gmail.com