All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Vanlifer looking for a safe place to park/electric near Old Town Alx or Del Ray

Hey Everyone!

So this is sort of a housing request but not exactly haha! I live full time (when I’m not traveling) in a converted van here and work at a documentary film production company in old town. I travel often for work so living in a van makes perfect sense to save on rent because I am gone so much.  I am also moving from the area June 29th.

During the coldest/hottest months (Feb and May/June) I’m looking for a safe place to park my van overnight and be able to plug into an outlet so my heater and AC works. The heater and AC doesn’t take very much energy to heat since the space is insulated and very small. I'm looking for some cool roommates or maybe a family.  I am willing to pay $50-$100 a month to cover any electric costs and then some.  The van is very small, it's a dodge promaster city so it doesn't take up a lot of room.

I’d love to meet up for coffee or drinks to see if it would be a good fit and make some new friends! :)

Comments