All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Female Needed for Friendship Heights Group House $600 Rent

edited February 2019 in Housing
I have a room open in my group house in Friendship Heights with four young professional women. The house is furnished but the bedroom room is unfurnished. Safe neighborhood, nice front porch for sitting, decent backyard (we have had a fire pit and roasted smores in). Basement has a washer and dryer. Plenty of street parking. The house is drug-free and all smoking is only allowed outside. Rent is $600/mo plus utilities which run on average $100/mo. We split the chores and rotate those responsibilities weekly. We spend time together and are friendly, but also have separate lives. The house is walking distance to Tenleytown and Friendship Heights, walking distance to three grocery stores (Giant, Whole Foods, and an independent international import store), TJ Maxx, Marshalls, DSW, a movie theater, multiple gyms, and more. The room is available now and we are hoping to fill it by March 1st.

If you are interested please tell me a bit about yourself and what you are looking for in roommates.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.