All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF seeking housing/roommates in DC in January

I’m a late 20s, female professional who will be moving to DC in January. I will be moving from Atlanta, GA, where I recently graduated with my doctorate, and am beginning a new position with a pharmaceutical company.  I’m very excited about starting this next stage of my career in DC!

I will be traveling a fair deal for work, so my ideal housing situation would be an apartment/home shared by 2-4 Christian females, where we can enjoy community and explore the city, too. Additionally, I’ll be working from home (or from a coffee shop) when in DC, so I will need my own bedroom. I am looking predominantly in the District (flexible on neighborhoods, though prefer Capitol Hill or Navy Yard) and will also need:

+ Easy access to the Metro

+ Affordable/accessible parking (I need a car for my job)

I am clean, responsible, and respectful, and would like the same in roommates.  I’m willing to pay up to $1500/month.

For a little more about me, I’m energetic and outgoing- quite the extrovert. I’m very active. I love to run and play soccer and hike on the weekends. I also am a pretty big foodie- I love trying new restaurants and cooking up new things! I love watching college basketball (Go Heels!) as well as Gilmore Girls and some cheesy Hallmark holiday movies. But importantly, I’m most happy spending time with people I care about and getting to know them better. Coffee walks, happy hours, or just a random weeknight chat really fill my cup!

Please let me know if you are interested (cmcgary225@gmail.com) or if you know of a place that has availability. I look forward to hearing from you!

This discussion has been closed.