All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking a CF for Capitol Hill Home!

Hi there!

We are two young professionals seeking a CF roommate to share a Capitol Hill home with! While we don’t have a home yet, we are currently looking and would like to have our future roomie in on the process. We are looking to move into a place in early March. We are looking at three bedroom homes, with rent hopefully averaging around $1,000-$1,200 for each tenant. 

A little about us: We are two young professionals and both new to DC - one in her early twenties and the other in her mid twenties. One of us works for a non-profit policy organization and the other in accounting. We both attend Passion City Church DC, and hope to use our home to edify and encourage one another everyday. Between the two of us, we love to spend our spare time cooking and baking, exploring the outdoors, trying new exercise classes, reading books and listening to podcasts, and trying new restaurants around DC! 

A little about you: A gainfully employed, clean and respectful roommate who will responsibly pay bills and who is looking forward to using our home to welcome christian community. We can’t wait to get to know you, and hope to be friends with you as well! 

If you are interested, please contact us at mcyeates@bellsouth.net

Comments

• Hey!!
    My name is Hannah Williamson, and I saw your post from January. I know you probably already found someone, but if not I would love to talk more!! I'm graduating college in may and will be a moving to DC from north carolina to be a nurse at MedStar Georgetown, and am looking to live with girls who love the Lord and want to do life together!! I absolutely want to find people who want to welcome christian community---having people over, bible studies etc etc! i saw that you go to passion city church, and i actually know some people who go the passion in ATL, and a family who went to passion city in dc before they moved. 

i know this is probably a long shot--but just thought id reach out anyway!! 

thanks!! 
This discussion has been closed.