All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking Cleanly, Lad-Back Female Roomie

Hi guys! I'm moving apts in DC and I'm looking for someone to move into my apartment with my AWESOME roomie Yamel! Show your friends, co-workers, etc OR JUST PRAY FOR US TO FIND SOMEONE! Please help a sister out! See below:

LOCATION!!!-- across the street from Rock Creek Park! Right off of Dupont Circle, 5 min to Westend, 10 min to Georgetown, 15 min to AdMo and next to red and silver metro lines! BIG, BRIGHT, 2 bedroom, West-facing apartment. Seeking a cleanly, laid-back, non-smoker, female roommate. Utilities: updated bathroom with brand new W/D, rain shower head and updated plumbing. Updated kitchen with tons of storage, updated fridge, granite countertops and spacious dishwasher. Central heating and air, hard wood flooring, mini balcony, thick walls, safe neighborhood, elevator, and parking is easy to find! Please contact yds6@georgetown.edu for any inquiries!

This discussion has been closed.