All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$800 Newly Renovated Furnished Large Room Reston Utilities Included (Lake Anne, Reston)

I'm looking for a new roommate that'll fit in well with this condo lifestyle and myself. I have a dog so you'll have to be okay with having adorable pet :)

Click on this link for pictures

This condo is a 5 minute walk from the Reston Farmers Market, Lake Anne restaurants, shops, and parks/trails. With a lakeview, 3 balconies and a community dock, this lifestyle highlights the outdoors. Maybe 10 minute drive from metro.
This 2 bedroom and 1.5 bath condo has been newly remodeled and furnished, and has washer/dryer in the unit. Parking is not a problem, with visitor or street parking always available.

Your bedroom is fairly large and a good amount of closet space and comes furnished (please ignore the boxspring in the pictures, I'm getting rid of it) The only downfall living here is that we will have to share the full bath/shower. I'm super tidy so if you are it should be fine- there is the guest half bathroom if the full bath is being used. 

Contract duration is pretty flexible: month to month with 40 day notice.

About me: I'm active, I'm musical (as you can see from the music space) I'm doing my best to live the zero waste lifestyle, so yes, I'm very environmental.
- don't use chemicals and try to eat organic. I own a business so every other month I have staff over for breakfast to discuss work and socialize. I like a clean and clutter free home- everything has its place. 
I prioritize minimalism and prefer having less stuff. My work hours are work from home in the mornings and leave around 2-8pm. 

Looking for: Young professional, preferably female, with consistent work hours. Someone that prioritizes green living, cleanliness, doesn't have a lot of stuff, and is easy going is a plus. 

If interested, tell me about yourself.

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.