All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for a CF roommate! $1025 per month

Hi there!

I am eagerly looking for a roommate to share my 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo located in the quiet neighborhood of Eckington (NE DC). The room available is the master bedroom with two closets and a private bathroom. Rent is $1025 per month plus utilities (< $100).  I’ve lived here for 3 years, and I really love it! 

The condo has a washer/dryer as well as a shared parking space.  If you take public transportation, the nearest metro stations are Rhode Island Ave and NoMa. There’s a bus stop nearby for the P6 which can quickly get you downtown. Unfortunately, furry friends are not permitted per the leasing agreement. A short-term rental could be considered.

About me: I’m Jenn, and I'm in my late 20s. I work for DC Public Schools, and I enjoy dancing, exercising, traveling, and watching Netflix. I am generally quiet, clean, and try to live according to Matthew 7:12.  I am looking for a non-smoking roommate who is respectful, considerate, and financially reliable.

If you or someone you know is interested, please email me at jkordell1130@gmail.com. I’d be happy to provide pictures and more information.  I’d greatly appreciate your prayers and efforts to help me get connected with a new roommate!