All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Roommate in Mt. Pleasant?

Hi NCC!

I am seeking a roommate to rent a large, unfurnished bedroom in my 2BD apartment in Mt. Pleasant. The available room has significant closet space, lots of natural light, and could accommodate a king size bed with additional furniture.

Rent is $1300/month and includes all utilities (including internet), with laundry on site. Street parking is available. The room will be available March 1, or as early as February 15 if needed. 

The apartment is one of four separate units in a large brick house on a quiet, oak tree lined street. This apartment and location is incredible: The shared living area has a spacious, open layout with wood floors and high ceilings; two blocks away is Ellē Cafe, a yoga studio, and plenty of dining options; the Columbia Heights Metro is a 12 minute walk; and the backyard is essentially Rock Creek Park! There's also plenty of great outdoor hosting space: A patio surrounds the house and is shared with other tenants (a grill, picnic table, and fire ring are available for use). 

About me: I'm a 31 y.o. male working in a Christian nonprofit; I love cooking, reading, and game nights with friends; and I'm an active member in a nearby church. I'm looking for a respectful, late-20s to mid-30s, M or F roommate with stable employment. 

If interested, please email me with a little about yourself (hobbies, work, etc) and when you'd like to view the apartment. I'm also happy to answer questions about myself or the space as well! Here's a link for photos

David 

*Shared living areas are furnished but I'm happy to rearrange/accommodate as needed