All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for a Room // Mid Feb - Mid August

edited January 2019 in Housing
Hello there! My name is Hannah and I'm a CF from Grace Capital City!  

I'm looking for a room in February (preferably mid February but open to negotiation).  I'll then be moving to Duke University to pursue my Masters in Theological Studies in August 2019 (woohoo!).

I love Alexandria, but I'd be open to other options near metro access - I work in DC.

I'm a dancer, sister, Californian, animal lover, ex-RA, and house church leader.

When I'm at home, I'm listening to jazz or folk on my record player, doing yoga, or watching Netflix.  My friends and I play old-school Nancy Drew PC games together, plan themed parties, & camp a TON.

I also have a sweet little parakeet couple (Levanah and Shemesh).  They're trained (they give kisses and know commands like "in the cage", "shoulder", and "no-no").  They're silent, unless there's music, once the sun sets.

I'm an extroverted-introvert, INFJ, and I'm big on proactive communication and active community.

Think we're a match? Let's be roomies! Email me at hancoh15@gmail.com!