All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM looking for 2 roommates- $800 and 850/mth utilities included

This is a Christian male household. I just finished refinishing two rooms in my house and looking for one or two roommates. I am a young 30s professional male that attends NCC regularly and leads a men’s group on Monday nights(not in the house). Looking for male roommates that are committed to living a similar lifestyle as myself. No hard drugs(weed included), no sex(female visitors welcome), and be respectful of common space. I’m very chill and looking for similar roommates. Capitol Heights metro is within walking distance(.4 miles) and street parking is always available. Both rooms available and currently furnished, we can negotiate if you want or need any of it to stay. Asking $800 and $850 for rent for each with everything included(Wi-Fi, cable, water, heat, electric). Both rooms available immediately and can prorate first month if not on the 1st. Must be dog friendly, I have an 80lb Weimaraner. Let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to reach out with more questions or email me to set up a time to come look at the rooms. Text me 920-650-5486 or email me erickeen06@gmail.com I can also send pictures to you if you're interested.

Thanks

-Eric