All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
This is a space where NCCers can network and promote themselves. Postings on this forum is not sponsored or endorsed by National Community Church.

Messages posted here express the views or acts of the author of the message, not necessarily those of National Community Church. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at admin@theaterchurch.com OR flag the post.

Posts auto-expire in 2 months from last comment

Experienced Babysitter For Hire!

Hello! My name is Emily Hillstrom, I am a 25 year old college grad from Chicago that currently lives in Georgetown. I am an experienced babysitter (I've been babysitting since I was 14 and have babysat from infants all the way to 12 years old. I am happy to provide previous references from families that I have babysat for. Please shoot me an email at emily.hillstrom9@gmail.com