All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for a CF Roomate to share apartment in Pentagon City - January 2017

Hi, I'm looking for a CF roommate to live in Pentagon City/Crystal City starting in the new year. Flexible on move in date/location as long as walkable to a metro - looking to move some time in January/early February. I currently live in Fairfax with my family and work in DC. I work 9 hour day sand am off every other Monday, which is nice break,  however, the commute is killing me so I'm looking to move closer to the city without breaking the bank. I have friends that attend at NCC and love the community there, I am active in my own church in Arlington and am looking for a roommate who is serious about her walk with Christ. I am pretty clean and like to keep common areas tidy and cozy. I love having friends and family over and hosting get-togethers and celebrations! I also enjoy coming home to a quite and clean space to decompress after a long day or week (which is something I don't get often since I currently like with my parents and grandparents in the same house!). If you are interested in finding an apartment together and moving in the next month or so, please reach out to me and let me know a little about yourself, and what you are looking for in an apartment/location/budget! Fahmisherry@gmail.com! Looking forward to a new adventure!
This discussion has been closed.