All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Piano Lessons

Hello:

I am a piano teacher. I live in the Ballston area and travel to people's homes. Conservatory-trained with 20 years of experience. At the moment, all of my students are adults who either have long wanted to return to lessons, started from scratch because they always wanted to learn, or most important of all, make the time to invest 60 minutes/week in themselves! Adults are my specialty but Children over 10 are welcome. 

In either case, music study activates parts of the brain that are not otherwise activated. It improves cognition, eye-hand coordination, brain function and structured thinking patterns, facilitates the learning of other subjects and is a stress reliver.  Above all, the act of creating and expressing is something every human being deserves to experience. 

A synopsis of what neuroscientists have determed are some of the benefits of music study: https://www.rcmusic.com/sites/default/files/files/RCM_MusicEducationBenefits_Infographic.pdf

If you are interesed, please private message me.   :)