All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Christian Man Looking for Immediate Housing in NE DC (Or Very Nearby)!

If you're looking for a respectful, fun, charismatic roommate, well you've just made a right-turn down lucky-street. Go ahead and throw-down the parking-brake and stay awhile. My name is Justin Jacobs. I am a 28 year-old Phd Student at Gallaudet University, needing to move ASAP, but really seeking housing within a community of believers. I believe in the Word's saying that 'iron sharpens iron,' and unfortunately, life circumstances have left me a bit rusty. Anyway, between school and working on the weekends, I'm not home a great deal, but when I am home, I enjoy cooking, playing guitar, watching tv, and hanging with my roommates. I currently live in the dorms, and as the semester ends, I need to relocate ASAP! I'm looking for a place to settle-into a nice 12-month lease, and hoping for nothing more than $1k (including utilities!). I'm a full-time student, and part-time worker, so understand that my income is half legit, and half loans, so proof of income is TriCkY!!!! (as Run-DMC would say)

Special Talents:
-Amazing chef (specialties include: lasagna, tacos, and homemade bbq sauce).
-I know the lyrics to all of the classic rock and roll songs, as well as classic contemporary Christian music.
-I'm a great listener, and I love praying with folks (also a bit prophetic, and totally spirit-filled [just FYI]).
-I speak ASL
-I also come with free starbucks coffee for home-brew. So, there's that....

Anyway, I hope that you have a blessed day, and I hope to hear from you.
This discussion has been closed.