All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for a room to rent ($1000 per month max including utilities)

Hi!

I'm a 26 year old CF who is working full-time in Crystal City near the Hyatt Regency. I want to move somewhere that has a 35 minute or less commute using public transportation. I'm open to living in DC along the yellow line but no further up than the Mt. Vernon stop. Northern Alexandria, southeastern Arlington (like Aurora Highlands and Court House station), and Pentagon City are also great options. 

As a roommate, I'm clean and pretty laid-back. I really like becoming friends with my roommates because I hate just sitting in my room. My weekends vary between going out to bars, visiting new museums, or just staying at home and relaxing. I will be pretty busy during the week, but I'm always up for sharing some wine. 

I'm looking to pay $1000 per month at most (including utilities). Having my own bathroom is not a must, though it would be nice. I would prefer to have my own room unless the room is large enough for me to have a bed, dresser, closet, and desk without overcrowding my half.

Please email me at gretchen.baldau3@gmail.com. Please include pictures and a little information about the roommate(s).

One more note: As a Catholic, I only want to live with other girls, and I am not open to living with someone who uses drugs (including weed) or has significant others sleep over.

Thanks!

-Gretchen 

Comments

This discussion has been closed.