All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room available to CF in newly-renovated NE Rowhouse - Flexible, Fully-Furnished, All-Inclusive $900

edited December 2018 in Housing

I have a bedroom available immediately for rent in my rowhouse near East Capitol and Minnesota Ave NE, across the Anacostia River from RFK Stadium. This is great, flexible opportunity for a Christian woman in a peaceful, nicely-designed 2-bedroom home, with easy access to the Hil and a 13-minute walk to the Minnesota Avenue Metro Station.

The room is currently furnished with a queen-sized memory foam mattress and frame, a desk, and a dresser, but furniture can easily be removed if desired. There is a washer and dryer in the unfinished basement and a small patio out back with a grill. You can find pictures at this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/1WaU9KXLbTZFNi4b7

In a roommate, I am looking for a woman who follows Jesus and is friendly, generally neat, and comfortable with the home being used to host occasional meals, worship nights, and other gatherings. I would greatly appreciate a roommate who values community and a warm, peaceful home environment.

The room is available for $900 and includes all utilities (including FiOS Wi-Fi, an alarm system, and video doorbell). Lease term is flexible - a 6-month term and month-to-month are both possibilities. Please contact Ysabel for more info! I'd love to chat with you about the space and the possibility of living together. 

ysabel(dot)woody(at)gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.