All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

5-week nanny needed

My boss is looking for a temporary nanny for his adorable 5-month old daughter, Azzie. I'd love to be able to connect him with someone from the church family or to another nanny that you'd recommend. Feel free to reach out to him directly (his post/info is below) or I am happy to connect you with him. Thanks for considering!

From Zach:
"Our nanny will be on maternity leave from Jan 7 - Feb 9 (5 weeks total) and we’re looking for an experienced childcare professional to take over for her while she’s out. We live at 15th and U Street NW just three blocks from the U Street Metro. We’re looking for someone who has experience with infants that can come to our home Mon-Fri 9-5 to take care of our daughter. We can be somewhat flexible with that schedule for the right person. Our daughter is five months old and as far as babies go, extremely easy – lucky us! If you’re interested, please email us at hoffman.zacharyp@gmail.com."
Tagged: