All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$1,100 Spacious Basement Room for Rent in Beautiful Georgetown Home (female preferred)

I am looking for a female to fill a very spacious basement room in a beautiful Georgetown home.  The basement has two rooms, and is shared with one other girl and her cat.  The home is only 15 minutes walking distance from the Med/Dent building/Georgetown Campus and 20 minutes walking to M Street shops and the Waterfront. Everyone in the home is in grad school, so the home is generally a quiet environment.  

The basement fully equipped with its own kitchen and bathroom  The top floor is shared by three guys (they share their own kitchen and bathroom).  Everyone has access to the common area on the first floor, but the basement can serve somewhat as a separate unit.  The room available is very spacious and has two closets and a study nook. If interested, please email me at brittnoelle.bc@gmail.com and I can send pictures!